Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us to:
- make our site work as you would expect;
- remember your settings during and between visits;
- improve the speed/security of our site;
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook;
- continuously improve our site for you; and
- make our marketing more efficient.
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties; or
- pay sales commissions.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Website Function Cookies
||Website Session cookie
||Temporary web cookie
- remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. whether you declined to use our app or take our survey); and
- the automatic completion of web forms.
These cookies must be set, otherwise you will not be able to use our site.
Social Website Cookies
Our products may have social plug-in capabilities which may include tracking cookies used to track both members and non-members of social networks for additional purposes such as behavioural advertising, analytics, and market research.
Cookies are set by:
|Facebook Social Plugin
These social networks set cookies over which we have no control. Their use of these cookies will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on the relevant networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
|Web Analytics Plugin
Turning cookies off
Please note that by disabling or blocking any or all cookies, some features of our site may not operate as intended and you may not have access to features or personalisation available on our site.