The WeFlex Quality Commitment – FlexiBuy & FlexiLease
1. Every vehicle provided will be clean and roadworthy. WeFlex will perform a visual health check on every vehicle, to ensure the safety and satisfaction of our customers, and provide a with copy of this check to provide complete peace of mind.
2. MOT & LICENSING: All our vehicles are provided with a valid MOT, and for private hire vehicles a valid private hire licence. Whenever financing or leasing a vehicle from WeFlex we will provide a minimum of 3 months MOT and PHV licence (PH Vehicles only). Please note some newer vehicles will not require an MOT so this is just provided where necessary. If either fall due within 3 months of purchase, WeFlex will renew at no cost to the customer.
3. WEFLEX WARRANTY: Whilst every care is taken to provide a roadworthy and fault free vehicle we know things can sometimes go wrong. For any vehicle financed or leased from WeFlex we will look to put right any fault that comes to light within the first month or 1,000 miles, with the exception of any issue caused by driver fault.
4. SERVICING PACKS: Vehicles should be serviced at intervals in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines. For any customer that has purchased a maintenance pack on a leased or financed vehicle, then scheduled servicing is provided by WeFlex or garages nominated by WeFlex. It is the customers responsibility to ensure servicing is carried out and scheduled servicing is recorded in the vehicles service book. WeFlex are always happy to help so feel free to contact us if you need assistance booking your vehicle in for a service.
5. SERVICING CUSTOMER: Any leased or financed vehicle without a maintenance pack will be provided with an up to date service prior to handover but any subsequent servicing is the responsibility of the customer.
6. TYRES AND BRAKES: Our health check ensures all vehicles are provided with safe tyres above the legal requirements. Customers are responsible for replacing worn or damaged tyres. Our WeFlex warranty of 1,000 miles extends to brakes for all vehicles leased or financed with WeFlex.
7. BREAKDOWN COVER: breakdown cover is not included. Whilst new models will be covered under the relevant manufacturers scheme WeFlex do not provide breakdown cover and it is the responsibility of the customer to organise this for the vehicle whilst in their possession.
8. WEFLEX VEHICLE STANDARDS: WeFlex will provide vehicles in-line with our rental vehicle standards – The document detailing our standards can be provided on request. The ‘Ready for Rent’ check provided will list all damage on the vehicle at the time of handover.
9. EARLY RETURN / TERMINATION: If a lease or hire purchase contract ends early and the vehicle is returned, WeFlex will only charge for new damage (not present at time of handover) that is outside of our Fair Wear and Tear policy (The BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear standard). The Fair Wear and Tear policy can be provided by the WeFlex customer service team and is detailed in your contract.