1. Every vehicle provided will be clean and roadworthy. WeFlex will perform a visual health check on every vehicle, to ensure the safety and satisfaction of our customers, and provide a with copy of this check to provide complete peace of mind.
2. VEHICLE SERVICING: All rental vehicles will be provided with an up to date service prior to handover.
3. MOT & LICENSING: All our rental vehicles are also provided with a valid MOT, and for private hire vehicles, a valid private hire licence. When renting a vehicle from us if the MOT, service or licence falls due WeFlex will contact the customer to organise this and offer credit of £25 to compensate for off-road time.
4. WEFLEX RENTAL COMMITMENT: Whilst every care is taken to provide a roadworthy and fault free vehicle we know things can sometimes go wrong. Maintenance is therefore included in the price for all rental vehicles and any mechanical repair required will be managed by WeFlex to keep the customer on the road.
5. BREAKDOWN COVER: WeFlex will also provide the breakdown cover on all rental vehicles that covers home start and roadside assistance as well as a recovery tow. WeFlex will endeavour to provide a replacement vehicle within 24 hours, should a customer’s vehicle breakdown and require garage time.
6. TYRES AND BRAKES: Our health check ensures all vehicles are provided with safe tyres and brakes above the legal requirements. Should any tyres or brakes fall due a replacement whilst on hire, this is included in the maintenance provided, with any repair or replacement covered at no cost to the customer. The only exception being punctures or damage caused by driver fault.
7. RENTAL VEHICLE STANDARDS: WeFlex will provide vehicles with damage in-line with our rental vehicle standards – These can be provided on request. The ‘Ready for Rent’ check provided will list all damage on the vehicle at the time of handover. On return of the vehicle WeFlex will only charge for new damage (not present at time of handover) that is outside of our Fair Wear and Tear policy. The Fair Wear and Tear policy can be provided on request.